middle school vs high school
I’m so sorry but its just that time of year
so totally not soorrryyyy YHEAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Steal His Look: PSI user, Ness
Ami Alexandre Mattiussi Felt Baseball Cap, Red/Blue - $88.89
Ralph Lauren Striped-Jersey Short Sleeve Tee, Indigo/Honey - $175.00
Frye Campus Dakota Leather Backpack - $428.00
Valentino Dark Clean-Washed Denim Shorts, Indigo - $510.00
Falke Family Ankle Socks, White - $22
Prada Men’s Suede Low-Top Sneaker, Red - $630.00
Ness eats burgers from garbage cans, There is no fucking way he can afford Prada.
Son, have you SEEN that amount of dough this boy rakes in everyday from a phone call?
This asshole can afford the whole prada fall line if he wanted to.
THIS IS TOO MUCH FUN
P4U2 Lobby Maps
one of my all time favourite moments in the entire naruto manga is gai’s face when he hears taijutsu is the only thing that will work on madara
that is the face of a man who is going to fuck someone up
his thoughts are like
"I’m about to show this man these hands."
Does anyone else remember playing music in Real One Player and just sitting there and watching this for like two hours
A reminder from Isabelle!
Rise from the ashes
modern day politics
HOW THE FUCK DID THE PERCENTAGE GO UP FOR WHITE PEOPLE
IN WHAT UNIVERSE DOES A POLICE OFFICER SHOOTING AN UNARMED BLACK KID (AND THEN ATTEMPTING TO COVER IT UP AFTER THE FACT) CONSTITUTE EQUAL TREATMENT IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM
LIKE WHO LOOKS AT THAT AND GOES “WELL, BEFORE I THOUGHT THAT THERE WAS RACISM IN OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM, BUT THEN THIS SHIT HAPPENED AND NOW I SEE THAT IT’S PERFECTLY EQUAL”
WHAT THE FUCK
This increase can be explained by an interesting social phenomenon called ‘denial.’
They benefit from not knowing.. and from believing in myths.
Comparing beliefs before and after Michael Brown’s murder and the surrounding revelations of racism that have sprung out of it, white people, as a demographic believe, MORE THAN EVER BEFORE, that the criminal justice system treats whites and blacks equally.
That is, MORE white people believe the criminal justice system treats black equally now than they did before Michael Brown’s death.
In essence, for white people, blatant systemic oppression and the murder of an unarmed young black man gives them even more reason to believe blacks are treated fairly by the system.
This confirms an earlier study that said the more you tell white people that the system is inherently racist, the more they supported harsher punishments for black people: http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/08/07/3468368/study-white-people-support-harsher-criminal-laws-if-they-think-more-black-people-are-arrested/
Marinate on these inhumanities for a second.
what is to be done about this
Science has been severely misrepresented by authors. If you want to write about scientific worldviews accurately, here are some tips.
- If a scientist saw something supernatural and could be assured it existed, they wouldn’t scream “that’s impossible!” or try to destroy it because it doesn’t fit their worldview. They would be more likely to say “How interesting. I wonder how this will change my theories. I’d better incorporate it into my worldview.”
- Scientists have morals just like the rest of us. In fact, many people become scientists because they want to help humanity. How is that so hard to understand?
- A whole lot of scientists love nature and want to preserve it.
- Scientists who have helped to create deadly weapons almost always regret it. Politicians who order those weapons to be used don’t.
- Science in general would be attracted to magic, not repulsed by it. A new thing to study with possible new applications to help mankind? How wonderful!
- How well a scientist understands people and gets along socially is up to the individual. They’re not an entire profession of evil, cold robots.